Fourth Decade: Sucking the marrow out of life since 1969.


Friday, October 15, 2010

You Just Don't Know

To the person who felt it necessary to leave me not one, not two, but three rather negative comments about Ricos:

I can only hope you're still reading...

  • You hide behind the anonymity of the Internet and a false profile name.
  • You feel you can pass judgment on someone you don't know? Join the rest of the world that I have zero time for.
  • You're obviously too afraid to say something to me personally, if you do know me.
  • You're full of wrong impressions based on what can only be your own insecurity.

To those of you wondering how I've been:
  • I am doing very well.
  • I am very much in love.
  • We are planning a life together.
  • Please, be happy for me. When you are happy for someone else, it comes back to you.

Will I be writing again?

You should more likely ask, do I need air to breathe?

Absofreakinlutely.

8 love kisses:

Girl in Carolina said...

Ahhh anonymous commenters. Jealousy is a sad, sad thing, isn't it?? ;)

Enjoy your happy life!

Grace said...

I am thrilled for you. Sometimes dreams do come true.

MissMelisaMae said...

You know I can completely relate and you were also the one to tell me to stay strong. So I'm going to tell you to do the same thing. You are an amazing, feisty and spirited beautiful woman that deserves to be happy. Don't let some anonymous douche taint your happiness!

XOXO

Donna C said...

Wow....that's just sad. Lucky for you, you have alot of true friends that are SO very happy for you and wish you two the very best!

xoxo

Ocean said...

Ignore the haters. Carolina Girl is right...someone is jealous. That's an indictment on them and has nothing to do with who you are and how happy you are. I think it's fantastic.

You so deserve it!

Anonymous said...

First off I apologize if my words seemed offensive, I happened to come across your blog randomly and wanted to comment. I did not mean to send it three times, that may have been a computer glitch. In light of your attack on me, I am curious why you didn't even post my comment for people to see the whole context. There was nothing malicious in it at all. I simply said 'be careful' because I wouldn't want to see someone taken advantage of considering the circumstances. You appear overly defensive about the comment and felt the need to justify so adamantly. Makes me wonder who the insecure one might be? Word of advice: If stranger comments are unwelcome, don't broadcast to the whole world. No worries, I won't be reading and/or commenting anymore.

One Lusty Sagittarian said...

Dear Anonymous...

The stats counter indicates that you arrive at my blog from FACEBOOK. That should be enough to conclude that you're someone I do not know.

Anonymous said... "First off I apologize if my words seemed offensive, I happened to come across your blog randomly and wanted to comment."

Oh how I wish your apology was genuine. Your random comments were about my live-in boyfriend taking advantage of me and being a freeloader...I'm sorry but DO YOU KNOW HIM? NO? Then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Whatever would possess you to think such things? Whatever did I write about on my blog about my life to give you the impression those types of comments would in any way be appreciated or validated?

Anonymous said... "I did not mean to send it three times, that may have been a computer glitch."

Yeah and people who like to spam send things multiple times, which is why the comment moderation is on for posts older than 14 days. I was away and your comments had to wait for my approval.

Anonymous said... "In light of your attack on me, I am curious why you didn't even post my comment for people to see the whole context."

I didn't post the comments because I usually don't post anonymous comments and I don't post spamming comments. If you don't have the balls to stand behind what you want to say, I don't feel you have a right to say it on my little piece of space.

Anonymous said... "There was nothing malicious in it at all. I simply said 'be careful' because I wouldn't want to see someone taken advantage of considering the circumstances."

You didn't simply say be careful. You stated that he could be taking advantage of me and that he was using me. Where do you get such unfounded ideas? And..."Considering the circumstances?" What circumstances are those exactly? Hmmm? Don't pretend to know, because you do not have a clue.

Anonymous said... "You appear overly defensive about the comment and felt the need to justify so adamantly. Makes me wonder who the insecure one might be?"

You're damn right I'm defensive. This relationship is the first great relationship in my life in years and what I hope is my forever relationship. I won't let anyone slander it, especially when they don't know what or who they talking about. It's called standing up when someone diminishes the one(s) you love.

Anonymous said... "Word of advice: If stranger comments are unwelcome, don't broadcast to the whole world. No worries, I won't be reading and/or commenting anymore."

I will continue to do exactly as I please on my own blog, thank you very much. Just as you are free to take your anonymous commenting elsewhere, because it will no longer be allowed here.

_____________________


(I am really glad that it seems this person does not know us personally. Just another jackass on the Internet is bearable; someone I consider a friend saying hurtful things about me and Ricos would be a whole different issue to address.)

Caleb said...

So uh, I read your profile. I'm pretty sure you might be crazy, but I like it. Crazy like a fox.

PS (though this isn't the end of my comments, I'm just a rebel) I stumbled here after reading some MissMae.

Who's this doucher leaving anonymous comments? I'm all for the right to have douchey opinions, even if they're wrong and unfounded (like most of mine), but to be anonymous? Lame. Like you said- stand behind what you say.

Or, if you say something offensive, at least put the phrase "with all due respect" somewhere, as that makes everything okay.

PPS: is your boyfriend's name really "Ricos" or is that your online alias for him?

PPPS It's almost 1PM and I'm STILL drunk from last night. When is this going to wear off?

PPPPS Cool blog

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder

Previous Ramblings