Fourth Decade: Sucking the marrow out of life since 1969.


Monday, May 10, 2010

Welcome

Welcome, welcome, welcome...

Find a cozy spot and oh, could you pass me that half empty wine bottle?

We've still got some unpacking to do, but I think it is starting to look nice around here.

For those diehards who still want to get an email every time I post, how is it you're reading this right now? Haha, caught you! But seriously, if you must get an email instead, message me. It seems blogger will send an email to a FEW (less than 10) people each time the blog updates. This can work while I figure out what happened to Feedblitz. (I think it went the way of the non-free.)

I'll reserve these select email slots for those of you who are afraid of the web for one reason or another or who just simply don't have time to figure out what an RSS feed is or how to bookmark this blog in your browser.

Yes, I love you that much not to spill wine over it.


I have been so busy since I stopped blogging...
busy building....
a stable....
of....
men....

Next post, promise.

4 love kisses:

One Lusty Sagittarian said...

If you're viewing this in IE and you're seeing Ads just after my blog, please let me know. They don't show up in FireFox, in case you'd like to not see them.

One Lusty Sagittarian said...

Why am I following my own blog? LMAO, it won't let me stop following myself.

Girl in Carolina said...

TEASE!

Oh I am following mine too...LOL

rachaelgking said...

Welcome to your new home! :-)

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Finder

Previous Ramblings